At The Centre, the M&S Foodhall remains open so you can access the fresh food and essentials you need. Here’s some of the special measures M&S has brought in to help you have a safe shopping experience:
- When you first arrive, you’ll be greeted by an M&S colleague who will be managing the number of customers in the store. For your safety and peace of mind M&S is also cleaning trollies, baskets, screens and all touch points hourly, as well as deep cleaning every night.
- As you shop, please stay two metres apart from other people in the store. M&S has put markings on the floor to help you when you’re in a queue. They are shelf-filling out of hours wherever they can to give you more space. M&S colleagues also have time on their shifts to wash their hands every half an hour.
- M&S has set aside the first hour of trading on Mondays and Thursdays to let older and vulnerable shoppers do their shopping, while on Tuesdays and Fridays NHS, emergency workers and health & social care workers have priority during the first hour of trading.
- Sneeze guards have also been installed at tills to protect those in store and shoppers are asked to pay by card if they can. To help, the limit on contactless payments has increased to £45. Customers are asked not to scan their Sparks card but to use the ‘contact us’ link on M&S.com to have points added when they get home.
- M&S have also launched their ‘We’re All in this Together’ E-Gift Cards in-store payment method to support volunteers shopping on behalf of our most vulnerable, older and self-isolating customers.
M&S Livingston is open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am to 6pm on Sundays.
Yoga for kids
Yoga for kids read more ›
A note from Kidz n Kin about the new Family Pantry read more ›
Friday Night Quiz
Test you knowledge with our fun Friday Night Quiz! Pop over to our Facebook page @shopthecentre at 8 pm on… read more ›
Your M&S Livingston Foodhall is open
Your M&S Livingston Foodhall is open,so you and your community can get the fresh food and essentials you need… read more ›
NOW NOW Cafe takeaway and delivery information
NOW NOW - takeaway and deliveries read more ›
Join in with Yoga teacher Keira daily on our social channels from Tuesday 21st of April until Saturday 25th of… read more ›