At The Centre, the M&S Foodhall remains open so you can access the fresh food and essentials you need. Here’s some of the special measures M&S has brought in to help you have a safe shopping experience:
- When you first arrive, you’ll be greeted by an M&S colleague who will be managing the number of customers in the store. For your safety and peace of mind M&S is also cleaning trollies, baskets, screens and all touch points hourly, as well as deep cleaning every night.
- As you shop, please stay two metres apart from other people in the store. M&S has put markings on the floor to help you when you’re in a queue. They are shelf-filling out of hours wherever they can to give you more space. M&S colleagues also have time on their shifts to wash their hands every half an hour.
- M&S has set aside the first hour of trading on Mondays and Thursdays to let older and vulnerable shoppers do their shopping, while on Tuesdays and Fridays NHS, emergency workers and health & social care workers have priority during the first hour of trading.
- Sneeze guards have also been installed at tills to protect those in store and shoppers are asked to pay by card if they can. To help, the limit on contactless payments has increased to £45. Customers are asked not to scan their Sparks card but to use the ‘contact us’ link on M&S.com to have points added when they get home.
- M&S have also launched their ‘We’re All in this Together’ E-Gift Cards in-store payment method to support volunteers shopping on behalf of our most vulnerable, older and self-isolating customers.
M&S Livingston is open from 9am to 6pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am to 6pm on Sundays.
Find your style
Find your style read more ›
Look who’s back
Look who’s back read more ›
Essential stores and Click & Collect – Level 4/Lockdown update
Essential stores and Click & Collect – Level 4/Lockdown update read more ›
FAQs read more ›
25% off all Click and Collect Orders read more ›
Donburi bowls are still available from wagamama for click and collect read more ›