At The Centre we know that Christmas 2020 might be different to the festive seasons of years gone by, but we’re hoping to spread a little Christmas cheer by creating a giant mural celebrating the ‘Spirit of Christmas’, made up of photos of your happiest festive moments.
We’re inviting you to send in your favourite Christmas photos which showcase the joy of the festive season for you - whether it’s an image of your family on Christmas morning gathered around the tree, a snap of little ones sledging in the snow or a picture-perfect robin on a holly branch.
The winning images will be compiled in a huge collage which will be displayed in The Centre at the end of November alongside a special donation box raising funds for The Centre’s Charity of the Year, Tiny Changes. It will also be featured on the shopping centre’s social media channels, @shopthecentre #spreadingthefestivespirit, for those who can’t make it into the mall.
To enter a photograph to be in with a chance of being part of the artwork project, square Instagram-style photos of favourite festive moments should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 15th November.
Each image must be saved as a JPG/JPEG and be a minimum of 3MB and a maximum of 9MB in size.
Competition Terms and Conditions -
- The #spreadingthefestivespirit competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom and individuals aged 18 or over.
- Images should be square (Instagram-style). If landscape or portrait photographs are submitted, entrants consent to The Centre cropping the image to be square. Each image must be saved as a JPG/JPEG and be a minimum of 3MB and a maximum of 9MB in size.
- Entries must be submitted digitally in an email sent to email@example.com. No other forms of entry will be accepted.
- We reserve the right to run the competition on all of our social media platforms and website.
- The deadline for submission is 23.59pm on Sunday 15th November 2020. All submissions received after this time will not be eligible. Please note that sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Centre cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- By submitting images to The Centre’s Spirit of Christmas photography competition, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
- they are the sole author of the entry and that it is their original work;
- they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
- they have the permission of anyone pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by The Centre, Livingston and will indemnify The Centre, Livingston against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement;
- they have not licensed or disposed of any rights in the image that would conflict with uses to be made by The Centre, Livingston.
- Entrants will retain copyright of their submitted photographs. By entering the competition all entrants grant to The Centre the right to publish and exhibit their photographs on any printed materials and internet-based distribution sites including, without limitations, The Centre website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and in any other media, including newspaper titles on and offline, for an undetermined period of time. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses.
- Images used in the mural will be chosen by The Centre management team and due to space restrictions not all images will be used. Please check our website and social media channels to see if you are one of the lucky entrants to be featured.
- By entering this competition, entrants are deemed to accept these competition rules and the terms and conditions which will be governed by the laws of Scotland.
Look who’s back
Look who’s back read more ›
Essential stores and Click and Collect
Essential stores and Click and Collect read more ›
FAQs read more ›
Spirit of Christmas Competition
Spirit of Christmas Competition read more ›
25% off all Click and Collect Orders read more ›
Donburi bowls are still available from wagamama for click and collect read more ›