The Centre to showcase 2021 Messages of Kindness
The Centre is at the heart of the local community and despite the challenges of the past year we’re proud to say that the kindness of the people in our area really has shone through.
As part of our Year of Kindness campaign we’re inviting you to help us create a Messages of Kindness mural made up of 2021 inspiring messages for the year ahead.
The mural will take pride of place on the mall and hopefully brighten someone’s day when they need it most. It will also be featured on the shopping centre’s social media channels, @shopthecentre #messagesofkindness, for those who can’t make it into the mall.
To be in with a chance of being part of the Messages of Kindness mural, simply post your message of kindness in the comments section of the original competition post on the Shop The Centre Facebook Page or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 7th March 2021.
Your message can be anything from an inspirational quote you love, to a wish for the future, some motivational words or a positive message to a loved one or the local community.
To launch the competition we’ve compiled a list of our favourite quotes and we’ll be sharing them on our Shop The Centre Facebook Page over the next three weeks.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The #messagesofkindness competition is open to residents in the United Kingdom and individuals aged 18 or over.
- Entries can be submitted via the comments section of the Messages of Kindness Post on the Shop The Centre Facebook Page or via an email sent to email@example.com
- We reserve the right to run the competition on all of our social media platforms and website.
- The deadline for submission is 23.59pm on Sunday 7th March 2021. All submissions received after this time will not be eligible. Please note that sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Centre cannot be held responsible for emails that do not arrive due to the entrant’s email security settings or restrictions placed by their Internet service provider.
- By entering the competition all entrants grant to The Centre the right to publish their message on any printed materials and internet-based distribution sites including, without limitations, The Centre website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and in any other media, including newspaper titles on and offline, for an undetermined period of time. No fees will be payable for any of the above uses.
- Messages used in the mural will be chosen by The Centre management team and due to space restrictions not all messages will be used.
- The Centre, Livingston, reserves the right to vary the terms of this competition or end it without notice. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media platform.
- By entering this competition, entrants are deemed to accept these competition rules and the terms and conditions which will be governed by the laws of Scotland.
Paddington™ trail read more ›
The Centre’s Art & Photography Exhibition
The Centre’s Art & Photography Exhibition read more ›
Shining a light on the kindness of friends
Shining a light on the kindness of friends read more ›
Messages of Kindness
The Centre to showcase 2021 Messages of Kindness read more ›
Celebrate kindness with The Centre
Celebrate kindness with The Centre - Competition T&Cs read more ›
Look who’s back
Look who’s back read more ›