We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team as Temporary Sales Assistants for our busiest and most wonderful time of year
Do you have a passion for all things Lush?
Do you have a friendly, confident and outgoing personality that loves engaging with people?
Can you deliver our Which award winning 5 star Legendary Customer Service?
Are you excited and willing to be trained on all our lovely Fresh handmade products and company ethics?
Do you want to showcase and demo our amazing products during consultations with our customers?
Our ideal Candidate
- has a genuine interest in delivering 5 star customer service and creating an experience for our customers
- is passionate about Lush, our products and our values
- has a strong work ethic and passionate about developing yourself and your product knowledge
- is available to attend paid evening training sessions
- is available to work at least two days over a seven day week, shifts are a minimum of 4 hours per day
- is open to receiving development feedback and coaching to further develop yourself within your role
- has a passion for retail and meeting daily sales targets
Application guidelines - email@example.com
Let us know why you’re the perfect candidate for this role, submit a covering letter along with your C.V. marked FAO: Theresa Brady to explain why you would love to be part of our team!
Good to know
Application deadline - 5pm on 26/08/18
Group interviews held on - 3rd, 4th and 5th September
Trial Shifts - 07/09/18 - 19/09/18
Contracts starts - 01/10/18
Contracts - various 8, 12, 16 hours per week
Rate of pay - £8.75 (living wage)