We are looking for the perfect person to join us as the Store Manager of our Livingston Branch.
Whether you’re an established Store Manager, or someone with the right attitude, instincts & behaviours who’s ready to take that next step then we want to hear from you.
Corporate Robots need not apply!
As a CeX Store Manager you’re the business leader for your branch & you’ll have full operational control of your environment.
You’ll need to show…
Excellent Communication Skills
You’ll need to communicate effectively and clearly with people throughout the business who are in varying levels, roles and departments, as well as with your own staff.
Willingness to Learn & Adapt
We are constantly evolving, changing and even adding new product lines. You’ll need to be willing to learn new process, self-develop & also pass this down to your team.
Flexibility in not only working hours (Managers would be expected to work weekends) but also in how you approach the different challenges and problems within your role.
Honesty & Integrity
It should go without saying that you show absolute honesty & integrity but you’ll also need to instil this in your team & always lead by example and set the standard.
You should be aware of and honest about your own strengths & weaknesses and fully understand how you fit into the store and what you need to do to keep developing.
About The Role
Our Store Managers are expected to:
- Be responsible for the general day to day running of the store
- Drive the store and team towards hitting it’s targets & KPIs
- Build great staff development & training
- Build and maintain excellent operational standards & stock control integrity
- Control your Wage Costs each Period through effective Rota writing
- Create a friendly and hard working work ethic in store
- Lastly (but definitely not least) - ensure an excellent level of Customer Service and Customer Experience for everyone who enters your Store…
The best ideas are often the simplest… and Complete Entertainment eXchange (CeX) takes the Buy and Sell concept and updates it by trading in digital entertainment products. CeX Stores Buy, Sell and Exchange Mobile Phones, Games, Electronics, Laptops and DVD & Blu-Rays directly from the public.
We have over 500 stores worldwide now & we are proud of our fantastic culture and unorthodox approach.
- A Basic Salary of £20,000 + Uncapped performance related bonus system
- Good holiday entitlement
- Progression opportunities
- Full training & development
- Regular reviews & constant feedback
- Generous staff discount
- Opportunity to make your mark!
Applications in the form of a CV and cover letter can be sent directly to to Barry Cassells email@example.com