16 Hour Sales Advisor.
To proactively encourage sales through excellent customer service and creating a culture which puts the customer first. Working as a team to ensure the highest retail standards are maintained throughout the store resulting in maximised profits.
Main Areas of Accountability
- To create an enjoyable shopping experience for all customers through an approachable, helpful and knowledgeable service. Always putting the customer first.
- To build rapport with customers, developing relationships and encouraging customers to return to Bonmarche.
- Be commercially aware with active selling for customers to maximise sales and offer friendly and professional advice where appropriate.
- To actively promote bonus club and multi-channel opportunities to all customers in order to achieve store and Company targets.
- To be involved in store events such as PR opportunities and events as and when required.
- To implement and maintain Bonmarches’ high retail standards and visual merchandising standards throughout the store. Actively replenishing product in all areas, ensuring Company standards of display and presentation are followed.
- To adopt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the Business, seeking and providing support when required.
- To communicate regularly with Line Manager and colleagues to work effectively as part of a team. Attend store meetings in order to share knowledge and ideas to drive the business forward.
- To seek opportunities to develop and to learn from past experiences. Actively keeping your personal development plan live with a view to improving future performance.
- To demonstrate efficiency and competency in all areas of store operations e.g. till operations, processing delivery, ensuring correct audit procedures are followed.
- To adhere to all company regulations regarding Policies, Procedures, Health & Safety and Security.
- Sales Colleagues are also expected to carry out other reasonable requests from Management as required in line with the needs of the business.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities. It does not take into account every aspect of the job because of the areas of flexibility which the job holder may be required to perform.
To operate in an open and even handed manner with all colleagues across the business. Treat all who we interact with, with courtesy and respect, treating everyone equally and embracing differences. Encourage everyone to achieve maximum potential and deliver a friendly service
- To proactively contribute to teamwork and cross-functional working. To listen to each other and share knowledge enabling us to willingly combine expertise across the business
- Behaving with integrity and demonstrating professionalism at all times. To always do what is right.
- To take personal responsibility & accountability for actions, constantly striving to improve and exceed expectations ensuring safety and quality are never compromised.