What you’ll need as a Line Chef;
• Previous experience within a restaurant or food service environment ideally as a Line Chef or Section Chef
• A sound knowledge of Italian food ingredients and cooking techniques
• Confident in all health and safety practices with proven ability to maintain a kitchen with a consistent approach
• A good working knowledge of producing and maintaining food GP’s with a solid understanding of the impact on the restaurants P&L
• Proven evidence of growing and motivating a team
We’re far more than just a place to work. We’re a place to express yourself. A place to create food to be proud of. And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we’re also a place to grow. So come and join our family.