Benefit Cosmetics full time sales assistant
Salary discussed at interview- depending on experience
You will be responsible for delivering an exciting and unique service to all current and potential customers. In order to maximise sales opportunities you will be confident in making connections with customers, passionate about demonstrating the products and determined to win repeat business through make-up lessons and appointments.
· Sales Goals- Achieving individual sales goals agreed with the counter manager through, making connections with customers, demonstrating products and booking makeup lessons
· Teamwork- Everyone is expected to help all team members to ensure all the counter and business needs are met
· Promotions and Special Events- Supporting both in store and external events through linkups, interdepartmental events and counter events including new product releases and charity events
· Administration- An individual daily and weekly worksheet will be completed, and where necessary you will assist with counter manager administration.
· Hygiene and Housekeeping- You will ensure the counter and displays are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
Team members will be required to work weekends, late nights and bank holidays
Benefit is filled with both laughter and hard work - making us a unique place to hang your hat. We offer beauty-full opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who puts the word ‘no’ before the word ‘problem,’ then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.
Link to our career webpage is how anyone applies if interested: